Saturday, June 19, 2010

Outlands Ahoy!

58 at last!

My lovely druid Thadea is now lvl 58.  Pretty good considering she was 44 just a few days ago.

AV weekend is mostly to blame for this... I gained like 6 levels today, and I'm hoping that my queue pops again so I can get even more XP.

Yes, my tabard is grey and my druid is guildless.  Speaking my mind and suggesting that people not say the word "fag" brought on rudeness from some fellow guildies (and I use the term loosely), so I /gquit out of irritation.  My other toons are still in there, but I'm still kind of pissed about how rudely I was spoken to (and apparently ABOUT).

So yes, that is where dear Thadea stands at the moment.

And to you, sir...I'm not surprised that you turned out to be a dick. I could see it coming a mile away and you deserve a swift kick in the pants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner