Sunday, June 27, 2010

Northrend Away!

My baby druid has finally made it to Northrend, where she has just dinged lvl 70.

I tried healing reg UK today... It didn't go as well as I would have liked.  With 8.5k mana, one wipe, and several deaths for the warlock, the DK, and a few for the tank, we did manage to finish the instance.

It was pretty crazy.  Part of it was that the warrior pulling too big of groups, but I do believe that it was also partly my druid, for not having enough mana. The DK was pretty supportive, sending me tells saying I was doing fine and that it was really the tank pulling just too large of groups.  For that, I thank you, Mr. Dk. :)

Anyway, I'm back in the swing of things, and Thadea's questing her little heart out.  Wish her luck as she tries to get rid of her horrible Outlands gear, because she'll definitely need it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner