With this Tuesday's maintenance came something fun - a new patch!
Rage of the Firelands, patch 4.2.0, came out on the 28th, bringing new Daily quests, raids, legendary items, and - what's this? A Dungeon Journal?
Well, there goes my need for Atlasloot.
Not only do we get all these fancy things with the new patch, but we also get a bonus to Recruit-A-Friend rewards. Bonus experience and free level grants go all the way up to level 80 now, up from level 60. Hooray!
One of my favorite things to come out of this patch is this:
"If a player wins a Need roll under the Need Before Greed system on a Bind on Equip item, the item will become Soulbound to that player. The item will remain unbound if won via a Greed roll."
Hooray! Less ninja-ing, at least on BOEs.
Here are just a few of the interesting things this patch has brought us:
- Pets have lost their Aggressive stance and have gained the Assist stance, causing the pet to attack the player's target only
- Multi-Shot damage has been reduced to 120% weapon damage instead of 137%
- Arcane Blast has been nerfed by 5%
- Spellsteal's mana cost has been increased by 100%
- Divine Shield, Rebuke, and Divine Protection have new icons to confuse you with
- Cloak of Shadows CD is 2 mins, up from 90 seconds
- Blind keeps NPCs occupied for 1 minute now
- All Conquest Points were converted to Honor Points
- All Valor Points have been converted to Justice Points
- Guilds level 3 or above can no longer be disbanded.
- They fixed the Guild Finder long comments bug.
- Reins of the Dark Phoenix art looks less transparent.
- Keyring is gone!
- All races have a /roar sound now!
- Your character now physically takes out and looks at a map when you push m.
How fancy is that.