Friday, June 18, 2010

Middle finger! Middle finger!

Don't exactly have a cap of what went down, but I thought I'd share one little gem that Daisy and I experienced while in a random dungeon.

We had been waiting a half hour for our queue to pop when suddenly we were dropped into BRD or something.  Immediately after joining, our chat frames were filled with completely stupid macros courtesy of Cornedflakes - Windrunner and his buddy Mimiron - Windrunner. And No, I'm not ashamed of putting their names on here.

About forty seconds in, I whispered the warlock in the group and asked how long they'd been doing that, to which he replied, "20 mins."

I tried to ignore it.  Daisy reported them for spam but nothing could be done, and they weren't ignored after doing so.  I switched to combat log. It was just annoying.  Thirty seconds later, I had to leave. Even the chat bubbles were annoying me.

I know that by complaining about it, they're winning.  But, I did report it to a GM, and they're going to look in to it (you know, the usual.)  I hope that they get what's coming them, seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner