Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just keep on truckin!

Take a look at that.

Finally got flight form for my dear Thadea.  At the time of the picture, she was suffering from some magic thing from Blood Furnace, but it made for an interesting picture opportunity.

The guild leaders haven't exactly been online (that I know of) lately because they're enjoying IRL stuff (for which I am very happy for them, that they can be together again).  As such, I haven't really had a chance to talk to them about the previous occurrence.  At this moment in time, I'm still a bit miffed, but now I'm thinking of different ways to approach what had happened.

One of my ideas is to "hire" hella geared horde characters on our server to mercilessly slaughter my newest enemy a few times.  Overkill? Maybe, maybe not.  I've already got one taker, an orc rogue so geared that it makes my teeth want to fall out from how sweet the situation is going to get.



          You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner