Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Calm Down, Bro

So I had a fun time tonight.  I was tanking (that's me, Thadea) on my druid, having a fairly hard time keeping aggro since I was a few lvls lower than the others, but more or less keeping it together.  We were doing Mara, and we finished, killing Princess.  The Blackstone Ring dropped, making me really happy, because I have been needing to replace Archaedic Stone of Intellect, which has been sitting cozily in my tank gear.

Then this happens.

Let me say this slowly. It is a game.  And as such, I can literally roll on whatever the heck I want.

I needed this ring because it had Stam and Hit on it, which I need (I keep missing, and I don't really need Intellect as a tank.)

But the fact that this kid got so wound up about it made me feel kind of sick to my stomach.  I gave the kid his ring, though I do regret it now. I didn't realize that he had won BOTH rolls until afterwards. Greedy little bastard.

The thing that irritated me the most though, was that he didn't, at all, apologize for acting like a complete fuckhead.  Well buddy, I hope you're happy. And I'll try to find some happiness knowing that someday (probably soon) you'll get creamed by a mob because you can't watch your threat.

Sigh. I'll get a new ring someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner