Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Freshly Dinged 80 Druid + ICC 25 =

Awesome new chest piece!  And, I'm nearly Friendly with Ashen Verdict, so I'll get a new ring soon too.

I was doing dungeons with Fiancee a little bit when suddenly one of our guild leaders whispered me and was like, "Leave fast, come to ICC 25" and I was like, WUTNOWAI, but I came, and I was surprised at how little crap I was given haha.  Got a few people saying "3300 GS Resto druid??" and stuff like that, and even got another druid crying because he lost the roll for mah new chestpiece, but overall, I was extremely pleased that I got to go.

1900 heals per second wut wut? Haha. Oh god, I'm so embarassed.

The best part was the trinkets I was sporting while healing.  It was that, plus a "Requires Level 60" trinket.  I finally upgraded to one of the 245 ones from the vendor in Dalaran, but Ohhhh man. I would have been so pissed if I were one of the other druids there, inspecting the 3300 GS druid that just joined.  "Wtf is this, Requires level 60!?  THIS IS MADNESS!"

I feel bad for being carried, but it gave me that boost of confidence I needed for healing.  I barely outhealed the shadow priests, but now I'm excited about gearing my dear Thadea up for healing more... Even if Cata is coming out "Soon".  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner