Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm not really a "Dailies" sort of person.

My dearest warlock certainly has been busy lately! Like the title says, I've never really bothered with doing daily quests often (probably the reason why I still haven't gotten my Chef's hat and why I ended up dumping Jewelcrafting for Engineering...)... I don't know what inspired me, but I figured that since I don't have the recipe for Delicious Chocolate Cake yet, that I'd give dailies a chance. I did the Cooking dailies for Dalaran and Shattrath, and figured I'd try the Fishing dailies for the both of them as well.

I found this little guy in one of my reward boxes, so I'm quite the happy camper.  I'm always trying to find new little pets to add to my collection, so I was very glad to get the chance to meet him.

I (finally!) got my "the Explorer" title.  I was going through my achievements last night looking for stuff to do, when I came across the Exploration section and found that I only had a few more zones to do before I was finished.  Knocked those out in about an hour, and sha-bam.  Mandaconda the Explorer, proud owner of really cute baby crocolisk Snarly.

I'm also trying to up my reputation with the Zandalar Tribe by doing Zul'Gurub a bit, grabbing those Bijous and coins, while attempting to grab some neat mounts before they get rid of the raid instance altogether on December 7th. I just hit Honored before the server shut down, so wish me luck.

Brewfest is over now, and my hopes of getting that ram or kodo on my warlock have subsequently gone down the tubes until next year. My hunter is very happy though, the only one out of 5 toons that ended up with any mount at all from Brewfest (actually she ended up with 2 rams and 2 kodos).  Still, it was fun while it lasted, and while I didn't think to grab another 80 or so coins on my lock for the little pet, I'm still happy that she got her Brewmaster title, and is one step closer to her proto drake.

Speaking of, I'm still working on setting myself up for the last leap in my What a Long, Strange Trip it's Been achievement and mount. I've only got Merrymaker left, so I decided to grind a few quests out and make it so I can do the Fa-la-la-la-Ogri'la part of the achievement.  I even invested in a pretty handy little addon, called "Ogri'lazy" or something to that effect... Hey, in my defense, it was late, I was tired.

Enough about me though, what's next on the schedule?  Patch 4.0.1?  I've heard it's doubtful it will drop tonight, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.  The game feels like it's starting to grind to a halt, with everyone waiting for something new to happen.  The holidays can only distract us for so long...

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤Mandaconda¤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner