Thursday, September 23, 2010

/Picard Facepalm

Herald Volazj Damage Done meter in
Heroic Old Kingdom today... 
So I did a random with fiancee Bulkham today on my pally.  He tanked, and I ret-pally'd it up.  We got H.OK today, which made me cringe at the load screen.  We got a fairly interesting/disappointing group today.

The Warrior, as seen to the left on this Damage meter from Herald Volazj fight, was more than enough to make me cry on the inside.  Yes, I do know that the Herald Volazj fight is kind of broken up into awkward pieces, which is why everyone's dps is low overall.

Mr. Warrior was specced into his Protection tree, complete with tanking gear, but had queued up as DPS.  He never broke 1k dps.  Overall for the entire instance he did 11.1% of the damage, with an average of 913 DPS with his 3297 gs.

The Shammy and the Priest were a bit better, but not by much.  The shammy had a 1085 DPS average overall for the instance. He had a 4128 GS and did 9.9% of the damage overall.  The only thing I can complain about was that they kept blasting the mobs away from the tank and melee dps, which was a pain in the ass.

The priest was healing, so I can't whine about that.  He told me he was healing in PVP gear, but looking at his armory page now, I don't think he was.  He had a 5400 gear score, and seemed to have little trouble keeping us up, so that's no big deal.
Why do these people plague me so?

I understand people may be fresh 80s.  I get it, I've been there, several times in fact. But if you've got >4000 GS, you should be pulling more than 9.9% of the damage in the instance, and if you're a DPS, you should not be specced as a Tank.  I thought that these were pretty simple ideas, but clearly I was mistaken.

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤Mandaconda¤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner