Monday, September 20, 2010

Brewfest! YEAH.

Probably what drunken dwarves see while lying on the ground.
Ah, the holiday season is fast approaching us.  I have been anticipating the change of pace from "WTF U SCRUB L2P STOP WIPING BLAH BLAH IM A KINGSLAYER SO I R TEH BEST" to "Hey, check out my Wolpertinger!" for weeks now.  On my love, Mandaconda, I've only got the Brewmaster and Merrymaker titles left to get before I can get my glorious mount.

It's funny, though.  My hunter, Veradae, seems to get all the luck when it comes to mounts.  I've been trying to get the Blue Drake on Mandaconda for a while now, and Veradae was the first of my alts to get it so far.  Then, unsurprisingly, she ended up grabbing the Brewfest Kodo from the boss last night.  Typical.  I guess animals just like her better.
How purdy.

In other news, I got to take Thadea and Veradae to some ICC's this week.  Thadea got a Mark of Sanctification or whatnot, but she can't spend it quite yet.  I also finally got to replace her blue cloak with a nice epic 264 one from the frost badge vendor.  As for Veradae, she's now got a new necklace (from Pit of Saron, but hey), an ungemmed (leather .... :(  ) chest piece, a new ungemmed staff, and a fanceh rep ring to play with.  Thadea's GS is sitting happily at 5336 while Veradae's is 4886. Not bad, overall.  Levielle is at 5033, with some help from dear fiancee's pally tank and his insta-queues, haha.

Pumpkinspice, my mage, is going alright, dinged 63 last night.  Made a new guild for her: [Definitely Not Alliance], for no reason other than to get rid of [The Brood].  Well, mission successful, haha. I guess that's it for right now.


Personal Brewfest Update: 
Mandaconda is now sporting the title "Brewmaster," and while she hasn't won any Brewfest mounts yet, Veradae has won the ram and ANOTHER kodo.  Jeesh.

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤Mandaconda¤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner