Monday, July 12, 2010

Pugging makes me a sad panda.


I've been getting bad groups after bad groups all day.  The last one I got was Halls of Stone.  I accepted, zoned in, and got ready to begin.

First pull was very sloppy.  I Misdirected to the tank, aoe'd, and tried my best to help keep threat on him, but it didn't help.  One of the bigger mobs was already wailing on the mage.

I dropped a Freezing Trap on him, got him frozen, and continued to attack the tank's targets.

Suddenly the giant ice block to my right disappeared.  Curious, I looked to my side and noticed that the lone rogue was stabbing white damage on him.  I asked, "Why did you break my trap?" and got no response.

Here's what happened next:

DK Tank: my target noob
Rogue: mmhmm
DK Tank: use set focus
DK Tank: is easy

*DK pulls next group*

*Rogue dies*

*DK dies, healer dies, mage and I zone out*

Shammy Healer: god dman tank
Shammy Healer: u could cleary see i wan drinkin mana
DK Tank: you have 9k mana
Me: /facepalm
DK Tank: lets go

*DK pulls more*
*Contents of screenshot above*

During all this I managed to escape by zoning out again.  The healer was like, I'm not healing this, zoned out, and waited for someone to kick the tank.  No one could.  The tank was waiting until the healer left.  Nothing happened.  It was at a stand-still.

Then I dropped group. Sigh. I swear, these kids...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner