Thursday, July 8, 2010

Arcturis, you will be the death of me.


The moment I discovered that at level 74 as a hunter I could tame the spirit beast known as Arcturis, I became obsessed.  Every hour or so I would check back to see if dear old Arcturis was at his spawn point, and each time I was disappointed.  But the first day, I did end up seeing him.  As I flew back to Amberpine to check up on him, I noticed something weird going on below me.  Alas, it was a lvl 75 paladin, young and strong, holy whatevering my beloved bear, and ultimately killing it right beneath my nose.

Saddened, I decided to try again later.  I waited all yesterday... never saw it once.  I have been off and on today, haven't come across him at all whatsoever.  I've offered gold, /pray-ed to the WoW gods... but still no bear.

Will I ever see this bear again? And will I ever tame him? I don't know.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You are now Neutral with Mandaconda © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner